Serve as a service desk analyst, working in our service desk and providing level 1 IT support to our customers via remote connection (occasional on-site support). Support provided will be Level 1 – Level 2 service desk, but we do require some previous server and workstation experience or training.
- Provide Service Desk support
- Initial Response, Communication Updates, Time to Resolution
- Provide remote assistance and control services for supported workstations
- Collaborate with internal IT teams and/or Customer vendors in a timely manner
- Lead transition of support incidents to escalation teams and/or Customer vendors
- Leverage IT Service Management workflow tool for incident and service request handling, tracking, and reporting
- Provide Software Support for defined standard and customer-specific software applications
- Solve customers’ technical issues. This will include issues with (Windows/Linux) servers, (Windows/Mac) desktop/laptops, Android, and iOS smart devices
- Take phone calls from customers, interpret problems and record details in our ticketing system
- Monitor ticketing queue, resolve support requests, and record incident resolutions in ticketing system
- Be available to work at customers’ sites when remote support is not practical and/or as part of larger rollout or migration projects. Must be willing to work on weekends and evenings as needed.
- Internal assistant network admin, firewall configuration, and other IT administration duties, as assigned.
- Provide proactive support services to include:
- Microsoft patch management
- Anti-virus & anti-malware
- Client firewall management
- Workstation monitoring, alerting and diagnostics
- IT Security, Cyber Security, and Compliance awareness and best practices including Multi-Factor Auth(MFA)
- Leverage Remote Monitoring and Management tools
- Email and or cloud email (i.e., O365 and Google Apps) administration and support
- Generate/produce knowledge base articles for internal and client usage
Our commitment to serve our clients combined with our desire to embrace and integrate new technologies, trends, and efficiencies have made Superior Managed IT Services, LLC. a preferred business partner.
Superior Managed IT Services
Why Work Here?Superior Managed IT Services, headquartered in Arden Hills, MN, is a multi-faceted information technology company that has been providing technical expertise and managed services to small and medium sized businesses, across many industries in the United States and Canada since 1994. Our commitment to serve our clients combined with our desire to embrace and integrate new technologies, trends, and efficiencies have made Superior Managed IT Services, LLC. a preferred business partner.
Growing innovated business with opportunities to develop your IT skills. Great team to collaborate with.
Arden Hills, MN