Superior Home Care is a Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania based, home health care agency. We provide a full continuum of services including skilled nursing care, physical and occupational therapy and personal care and are an equal opportunity employer.
We are excited to offer an exceptional opportunity to caregivers capable of meeting our mission to care for others. This position is for up to 20 hours/week, WEEKENDS ONLY. Male and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Pay is based on experience and demonstrated skill. Weekend employees can earn incentives for working weekends only.
At Superior, we are way makers for our clients, we are seeking caregivers who wish to join us in meeting this life affirming mission for those we serve. These positions will serve our clients within a specific service area. You must be able to reliably travel up to a 15 mile radius within the identified service area you are hired for.
We are seeking caregivers in each of the following service areas:
- Homestead/Squirrel Hill/Southside
- McKeesport/White Oak
- West Mifflin/Clairton
- Belle Vernon/Charleroi
- McKees Rocks
- City of Pittsburgh
We are seeking only the most compassionate, committed personal care aides to join our home care team. You must be able to commit to working 20 hours week within one of our defined service areas. You will be trained to provide care the Superior Way and rewarded for doing so.
At Superior, we love what we do and those that we serve. Our team is made up of hardworking and passionate way makers who help to create a way of living for our clients, enabling them to live their best lives.
- Must be able to work independently, patiently and positively with clients and clients’ families.
- Prior personal care aide experience preferred but not required.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. Minimum age is 18 years.
- Experience with routine housekeeping tasks and cooking preferred.
- Pass initial shadowing assignments and skills assessments. Able to read, write and verbally communicate effectively.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and insurance coverage with access to reliable transportation to travel both to the office and clients’ residences.
We are a different Organization. We are a family-owned and managed business. Our employees become part of our family. We invest in our employees by empowering them with the training and support needed to provide extraordinary care. We recognize that our caregivers have their own individual and family needs and offer our home care employees the following:
- Competitive wages, performance incentives and referral bonuses
- Health/dental/vision insurance for all eligible, full-time employees
- Paid travel time
- Mileage reimbursement
- Life skills and robust web-based and in person ongoing training programs
- Dynamic skill building career path
- 24/7 support line and Employee Assistance Program
If you are looking for a fulfilling opportunity to care for others and be a valued part of a supportive family and community of caregivers where you can learn, grow and be rewarded for your efforts, we look forward to receiving your application and learning about you.
Superior Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.