Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for stable, full-time employment with benefits? Are you looking for an opportunity to work within a growing company with a team-oriented culture based on respect and values?
Superior Fence & Rail of Denver is a national fence industry leader seeking an experienced, full-time Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Representative for immediate hire. Typical work hours are from 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday through Friday with health benefits, 401K and PTO.
- Providing administrative and customer service support to the outside sales team
- Making outbound calls to set appointments with prospective customers who have reached out to us. No cold calling.
- Receiving inbound calls from customers
- Providing support to customers, handle inquiries, and performing data entry
- Determine if Homeowners Association (HOA) approval or permit is required
- Prepare and file permits with various municipalities
- Submit/Track HOA and Permit approvals
- Make outbound calls to schedule installations
- Provide excellent customer service and clear communication of install updates to customers
- Perform data entry as needed
- Track the status of open installation jobs
- Assist operations personnel as needed
- Interacts with clients and co-workers in a pleasant and professional manner
- Perform other duties as assigned
The Superior candidate will be:
- A self-starter with an experienced office background
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask
- Skilled in verbal and written communications
- Professional phone and customer service skills
- Exceedingly positive in his/her work attitude
- Experienced with Google Apps
- QuickBooks experience is a plus
Superior Fence & Rail is the largest fence contractor in the country, with over 40 branch locations in 12 states. Learn more at www.superiorfenceandrail.com
Superior Fence & Rail,Why Work Here?
Great teamwork culture based on respect and high ethical values. Great leadership and benefits.
5180 Smith RoadDenver, CO
BusinessView all jobs at Superior Fence & Rail,