OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Superior Environmental Solutions (SES) is looking for a Outside Sales Representative (Industrial/Environmental Cleaning Services) to join our dynamic sales team and cover the Dayton, Ohio region. The Outside Sales Representative will prospect, qualify and develop new business and offer environmental services to new customers.
SES offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits packaging including:
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Hourly age
- Ongoing Opportunities for Growth, Development, and Career Advancement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick/Personal Days
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Outside Sales Representatives will also get a cell phone, laptop, vehicle or vehicle allowance.
What we offer
We provide waste management solutions with the necessary equipment, materials, and highly trained personnel. SES offers an industrial cleaning service that can be crafted to meet any customers’ need, which includes routine scheduled maintenance, plant outages, plant shutdown projects and emergency response services.
What you will be doing
Key responsibilities and functions may include, but are not limited to:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the organization’s environmental services.
- Makes telephone calls, facilitates in-person visits and conducts presentations to prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for prospective customers.
- Coordinates sales effort with sales management, logistics and environmental service groups.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new business.
What we are looking for
- Must posses 3+ years experience generating new opportunities and managing relationships within Industrial and/or Manufacturing clients.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers utilizing a consultative sales approach.
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
- Valid driver’s license.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.