GENERAL LABORER / FIELD TECHNICIAN
SES is looking for dedicated General Laborer/Field Technicians (Industrial/Environmental Services) to join our dynamic team at our Ghent, KY site.
SES offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefits packaging including:
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Ongoing Opportunities for Growth, Development, and Career Advancement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick/Personal Days
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Bonus
- CDL Driver Sponsored Training
What you will be doing
Key responsibilities and functions may include, but are not limited to:
- Strictly adhere to SES Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Work with designated company representative to learn and understand all safety, operational, and company rules, regulations and responsibilities.
- Use equipment such as, water blast gun, pressure washer, dry and wet vacuum hose, industrial vacuum operating controls, etc.
- Operate a multitude of hand tools including: shovels, squeegees, brooms, etc..
- Assist in the set up and tear down of job site.
- Perform all work as directed by on-sight supervisor or leadership personnel.
What we are looking for
- Must have a valid driver's license and have a clean driving record.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Able to physically handle hydro-blast and/or industrial hoses (up to 50 pounds).
- Must be safety conscious and have a good work ethics.
- Flexibility in schedule; able to work varied hours, and on an on-call basis, when needed
- Have a general understanding and ability to work in Elevated or Confined Space Entry Required areas as well as follow Lock-Out Tag-Out and Crane Safety procedures.
- Ensure equipment and company property is maintained in proper condition.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment, random, and or post-accident/injury substance abuse screening.
- Use of respirators (including fit testing) may be required based on specific customer needs to meet project safety requirements.
- Must be willing to travel overnight for assignments as required.
Essential Physical Job Functions
- Follow and distinguish emergency signals and instructions.
- Must be able to repetitively lift, stoop, bend, squat, kneel, reach and crawl.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift a minimum of 40 pounds.
- Must be able to work in extreme conditions such as heat, cold, dusty, and wet conditions for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces and tight quarters.
- Be able to wear protective clothing and equipment such as respirators, safety glasses, approved steel toe shoes, coveralls, and hearing protection.
- Must be able to climb ladders, and work from stationary platforms at elevated heights.
- Must be capable of working extended hours and variable shifts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.