Hamm & Phillips Service Company is hiring CDL Drivers in our Watford City, ND location!
In business since 1968, Hamm & Phillips specializes in loading, unloading and transporting water/fluids and/or flow back from well sites to disposals. If you're a team player who performs work in a safe, efficient, professional manner with good customer service and if you want to be part of a community that values their employees, think about becoming a CDL Driver in the Oilfield Services industry and join the Hamm & Phillips team!
Competitive Oilfield Services Pay & Benefits! Home Daily!
Full time Oilfield Class A CDL Truck Driver positions available at our Watford City, ND location.
Class A CDL Truck Driver Requirements:
- 12 month previous driving experience preferred, but not required
- Valid CDL with tanker endorsement
- Acceptable driving record
- Pass drug, alcohol & background screening
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance - First of the month following date of hire
- Bi-weekly pay
- Holidays & Paid Vacation
- Company Paid STD/ LTD Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Day and Night Shifts Available
- Company Uniforms Provided
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Drug Free Workplace
\# of Openings: 4
Superior's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, age (40 and above), sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, disability or veteran status. Our policy emphasizes equality of opportunity for all persons with respect to hiring, placement, upgrading, and other employment status changes, and in all other matters concerning the treatment of applicants and our employees. We are committed to selecting and employing the best and most qualified person available for each job opening without unlawful discrimination of any kind.