- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Superior Electrical, Mechanical, and Plumbing is hiring Journeyman Electrician to join our commercial team. The Journeyman Electrician will work in a new construction commercial environment at various Southern California locations.
- Install EMT, PVC, MC Cable, Flex or Romex Conduit
- Install wires, cables and wire raceways
- Feed, pull and terminate wire and cable within control centers, distribution boxes, panels, transformers, transducers, switch gears, receptacles and switches
- Splice and terminate wires at junction points
- Diagnose and repair malfunctions in electrical apparatus and circuits
- Interpret blueprints, plans or schematics
- Build, install and troubleshoot control panels
- Mentor and train apprentice electricians
- Refrigeration, HVAC and/or motor control wiring is desired but not required
- Ansul system experience desired
- Will perform other jobsite related duties assigned by the foreman
- 5 or more years of progressive commercial electrician experience
- Knowledge of NEC and OSHA requirements
- Effective communicate skills
- Must be able to lift and carry 75 pounds regularly during your shift
- Comfortable working in confined spaces, off lifts and in inclement weather
- Knowledge or cross trained in other skilled trades desired but not required
- Please note some projects require overnight shifts
These are the values that inspired the family to create Superior Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing, Inc.
Superior is a full-service, multi-licensed contractor serving commercial and industrial accounts locally as well as nationwide. We specialize in all areas including new construction, tenant improvement, remodels, and design/build in addition to 24-hour emergency service and scheduled maintenance.
Superior Electrical, Mechanical and Plumbing, Inc.
Get fresh Journeyman Electrician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.