Superior Electrical, Mechanical and Plumbing, Inc. is a local commercial electrical company who is currently seeking experienced Commercial Service Electricians who have a proven track record of performing service and repair in a commercial environment such as retail stores/buildings, grocery stores and restaurants/fast food chains. We are looking to hire candidates to work in the immediate area.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Service and repair of electrical issues in commercial industry
- Minimum of four (4) years in the commercial / industrial electrical trade
- Must be able to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair all electrical issues
- Must have circuit tracer knowledge
- Ability to diagnose direct shorts
- Ability to install contactors and relays
- Must hold valid Driver’s License with clean DMV record
- Resilient to coping with conflicting demands, able to prioritize duties and work under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – articulate and diplomatic manner.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work independently as well as part of an effective team.
- Methodical, accurate and consistent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to take responsibility.
- Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally.
- Working knowledge of electrical principles, codes, design, distribution and construction.
- The ability to read and interpret Architectural, Electrical, Plumbing and Mechanical plans.
Below Experience a plus
- Generator knowledge
- Motor control
- EMS (Energy Management Systems
Compensation and Benefits
- $25.00 - $30.00 / hr. based on experience
- Medical and Vision through Kaiser – Employer covers 50% of Employee only plan
- Dental Insurance through United Concordia
- 401k retirement plan
- Flex Spending Account
- Ancillary benefits through Aflac – Life, STD, Accident, Critical and Cancer
- Per Diem when out of town
- Safety incentives
- Annual tool and safety fair
- Annual performance reviews
- Flexible schedule
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. All candidates must be able to lift to 75 lbs.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to drive; climb; kneel; stoop; bend; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Employee may be exposed to heights or confined spaces.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time non-exempt position subject to overtime when applicable. Standard operating hours vary.
Please submit your resume or call Kendra at (909) 357-9400 ext 320 schedule an interview. E.E.O.E. M.F.V.D.