- $17 to $25 Hourly
As a Fleet Mechanic, you will be responsible for providing routine vehicle maintenance on gasoline vehicles and heavy-duty trucks. The normal work schedule is Monday to Friday 7 am to 3:30 pm. This position may be scheduled for shifts outside the regular work schedule.
- Perform regular maintenance on vehicles under the direction of the shop foreman
- Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
- Perform quality inspections prior to returning the vehicle to the field
- Prepare and submit service paperwork as required by company guidelines
- Work scheduled shifts as discussed with shop foreman
- Test drive vehicles as needed
- Preform additional duties as assigned
- Minimum of one year experience as an automotive mechanic
- Must have a valid driver license and insurable driving record
- Possess trade and hand tools to perform the work
- ASE certification desired
- Demonstration of high school math and literacy skills
- Communication and computer literacy requirements with the use of phone calls, text message, email or mobile applications
Superior Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing, Inc. is a service company providing service throughout California and other states. Travel may be required.
Superior. More than a name. It's our company philosophy.
Superior is a full-service, multi-licensed contractor serving commercial and industrial accounts locally as well as nationwide. We specialize in all areas including new construction, tenant improvement, remodels, and design/build in addition to 24-hour emergency service and scheduled maintenance.
Superior Electrical, Mechanical and Plumbing, Inc.Rancho Cucamonga, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.