Sr. Inside Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $22 to $28 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
The Inside Sales Professional will play a key role in expanding our sales activities to support our fast-growing business. This position requires that the individual primarily handles inside sales focusing on customer relationship, managing sales of the company’s products and services, tracking, investigating, and reporting sales information, providing customer service while interfacing with external vendors. This position will require project management ranging from small to large scale projects.
This is a full-time Monday - Friday 6:30a.m-3:00pm., non-exempt position, working out of our Las Vegas Warehouse. This position reports directly to the Inside Sales Manager.
· 100% employer-paid medical/dental/vision for employee
· Vacation and Sick time - accrued throughout year
· Paid holidays
· Supplemental benefits: Life, Accident & Critical Illness plans
• Professional and courteous ongoing contact with customers before, during and after a sale; includes taking phone orders, email or other electronic communication and servicing our walk-in customers.
• High energy and a willingness to learn.
• Prepare quotes, contracts, and responses for current and potential customers.
• Able to meet deadlines.
• Respond to customer order and quotation requests received via outside salespersons, telephone, e-mail, written, and faxed correspondence.
• Coordinate with other departments in handling purchase orders and providing service to customers in a timely and accurate manner.
• Manage and coordinate projects from small to large scope.
• Operate and Interpret 3D models.
• Data entry/Order processing
• Solve customer issues and make quick decisions under pressure.
• Performing quality control on the project throughout fabrication to maintain the standards expected.
• Identifying and managing potential risks of multiple projects
• Negotiate Effectively
• Communicate sales issues with direct manager.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Support our company’s foundational values in the stated areas of Safety, Customer Focus, Teamwork, Integrity and other ways that make SDF a company of choice for employees and customers.
• Other duties may be assigned
· Highschool Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Sales, Project Management, or HVAC trade
· Demonstrated success in client acquisition, retention, and client relationship expansion.
· Proven Leadership Skills
· Computer & Software Skills
· Must have foundational computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook email and calendaring), Excel, Word
Superior Duct Fabrication, Inc.Why Work Here?
Growing company in the HVAC industry
Superior Duct Fabrication, Inc. manufactures duct work and sheet metal products for the HVAC industry, as well as industrial dust collection and exhaust systems. Our goal is to provide superior service and high-quality products to our customers to enable them to meet their deadlines. We work closely with customers on a wide range of commercial projects all over the Western US, shipping from our four locations in Pomona and Camarillo, California. Las Vegas, Nevada and Tempe, Arizona.
4050 W Mesa Vista AveLas Vegas, NV
BusinessView all jobs at Superior Duct Fabrication, Inc.