The position is for a summer intern looking for the opportunity to learn and develop skills for a future with a sales and consulting company. All while learning the ins and outs of how to: develop a business, manage teams and employees, interact with both customers and clients, and develop a successful entrepreneurial mindset.
Here at Superior, we put our team first. We believe in strong company culture, and continued support and development for our people. We know we can’t be successful as a company without a strong foundation of motivated, happy, and encouraged team members.
During your course of employment with us, you can expect to be exposed to:
- Team management & leadership
- Campaign coordination
- Business to consumer marketing and sales
- Teaching and development of peers
- Travel & Network Opportunities
- Business development & entrepreneurship training
- Recruiting & Interviewing
- Time-management training
**All Training paid for and provided by Superior!
The dynamic individual chosen for this role will work amongst our sales team to hit weekly sales goals through engaging with various leads and customers.
We are seeking a passionate, results-driven self-starter to drive success throughout the full life cycle of our sales process in order to deliver positive result for our clients.
Day to Day Responsibilities Include (not limited to):
- Absorb and retain Product Knowledge
- Introducing products and services to customers
- Customer Retention and Follow Up
- Work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process
- Engaging in office based training meetings (leadership, management, business development etc.)
- Representing our clients with professionalism, integrity and positive energy
- Make a positive contribution to our vibrant team and company culture
An ideal candidate will possess:
- College Degree preferred (Or in the process of completing)
- Sales or Customer Service, Business or Marketing experience is a huge plus - not required, this is an internship!
- Candidates with some hospitality, service industry, or any people oriented service role (including retail) preferred
- Understands principles of excellent communication, negotiation, conflict resolution and customer service skills
- Be reliable & display strong work ethic
- Ability to demonstrates exceptional communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Enjoys working in a team environment
Perks of working with Superior:
- Frequent team get togethers / events
- Salesforce CRM & top of the line tech
- Opportunity for financial success
- Develop an abundance of transferable skills
- Broaden your professional network
- Personal development plans
- Non micro-management style
**Apply today for consideration. Upon submission of application - you will hear back from our HR team within 24-48 hours contingent upon your qualifications.