Cashier / Service Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Superior Brookdale Ford is currently looking for a Cashier/Receptionist to join our growing team! The right candidate will have strong communication skills, be able to offer great customer service and administrative skills. The day-to-day responsibilities will include answering the dealership phone, greeting customers, and administrative tasks.
- 2 Weeks Vacation to Start
- Accrued PTO
- Promotions Within
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Answer dealership group phones, greet and receive prospects and customers
- Direct customers to the correct department, notify the appropriate person that a customer is waiting, and introduce the customer to the salesperson
- Work cooperatively with most employees across multiple departments
- Communicate with callers and visitors in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner
- Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent listening/communication skills, outgoing and positive personality
- Punctual nature and ability to handle schedule flexibility and dynamic work environment
- Professional appearance and eager to improve on all aspects
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Get fresh Administrative Assistant Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.