Superior Beverage Group is currently hiring Night Shuttle Drivers. Shuttle Drivers utilize company trucks to safely transport product to and from breweries, drop lots and other Company locations in a timely manner. This position is Sunday through Thursday, approximately 8pm to 5am.
Essential Job Functions:
- Inspects assigned vehicle daily for mechanical problems. Ensures cleanliness of cab and trailer. Completes D.O.T. regulated pre-trip/post-trip inspections and submits documentation daily.
- Picks up and delivers loads within time constraints.
- Maintains good relations with brewery associates and security personnel.
- Ensures product is loaded accurately and within weight restrictions.
- Completes and submits all required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Works with the shift manager in spotting trailers and ensuring proper assignment of loads to each trailer.
- Operates equipment within D.O.T. guidelines and in a safe and efficient manner. Complies with all D.O.T. regulations.
- Previous over the road transportation preferred
- Basic math skills
- Problem solving and organizational skills
- Knowledge of all D.O.T. and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and guidelines
- Ability to operate company trucks, forklifts and equipment dolly
- Ability to drive long distances and for extended periods of time
- Effective communication skills Clean driving record
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License Required, Doubles Endorsement Preferred
- Current Driver’s Medical Card
- Ability to repeatedly maneuver 168 pound kegs and 35 pound cases as required.
- Perform duties in various outdoor weather conditions.
- Capable of performing physical activity that requires considerable use of arms and legs, and movement of whole body, such as lifting and bending.
- This position is Nights, Sunday - Thursday.
Superior Beverage Group offers all full-time associates a generous benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), vacation time and paid holidays.