Sales Support Specialist
Superior Beverage Group Lewis Center, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Superior Beverage Group provides Ohioans with the finest beverages in the state, with roots that date back to 1922. With over 600 associates, we service counties in Northeast and Central Ohio. Superior Beverage Group represents a world-class portfolio of over 500 wine and beer brands. Superior delivers to over 13,000 retailers with unsurpassed customer service. Throughout our history, we have continuously striven to be the best in the industry.
Our Sales Support Specialists support our sales personnel by distributing point-of-sale material, building displays and providing assistance in product shelf management.
Sales Support Specialist Typical Duties:
- Effectively coordinates with sales representatives and delivery drivers to execute sales and merchandising plans.
- Responsible for daily execution of sales support initiatives including, but not limited to, building displays, placing POS, rotating product and ensuring proper pricing.
- Utilizes current, thematic POS when building and maintaining displays.
- Develops and maintains relationships with retailers to promote a positive Company image.
- Addresses inquiries and resolves issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Understands and promotes proper shelf space management according to Company standards. Ensures products are properly priced, rotated and merchandised.
- Works efficiently to complete all daily assignments.
- Checks account pricing and communicates discrepancies to Sales Rep, ASM and/or pricing coordinator in a timely manner.
Sales Support Specialist Skills / Qualifications:
- Previous sales and/or relevant work experience preferred
- Ability to effectively persuade and influence others
- Problem solving and organizational skills
- Knowledge of customer service standards
- Use of basic hand tools and equipment dolly
- Ability to maneuver 168 pound kegs and 35 pound cases on a regular basis
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Valid driver’s license and auto Insurance
Superior Beverage Group offers all full-time associates a generous benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), vacation time and paid holidays.
For further review, apply online at www.superiorbeveragegroup.com.
All resumes will be sent to HRSBG@superiorbeveragegroup.com.
Superior Beverage Group
AddressLewis Center, OH
BusinessView all jobs at Superior Beverage Group