Our Mechanics / Maintenance Technicians are responsible for performing routine and preventative maintenance tasks. They install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production equipment, machinery, facility, and fleet.
Sunday through Thursday - 2nd and 3rd Shift available!
- Perform assigned preventative maintenance on machinery, facility, and fleet.
- Mechanics complete scheduled maintenance repairs of equipment and make emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment.
- Detect, report and repair defective equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Perform mechanic tasks including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, troubleshooting and repair of machinery, facility, and fleet.
- Diagnose and repair issues on delivery vehicles and perform preventative maintenance.
- Utilize a variety of hand and power tools along with material handling equipment.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and organized condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Relay issues and communicate information to and from vendors on a nightly basis.
Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic math skills
- Ability to become certified in Warehouse Equipment
- Familiar with the use of all hand and power tools common to mechanical, electrical and maintenance repair
- Ability to work independently and as an effective part of a team
- Skilled in general tractor/trailer, lift gates, electrical and mechanical repairs
- Experience in preventative maintenance or educational equivalent
- Ability to repeatedly lift and move up to 50 pounds or more
- Capable of performing physical activity that requires considerable use of hands, arms and legs, and movement of whole body, such as kneeling, lifting and bending
- General skills in electrical wiring, electrical, hydraulic and mechanical repairs preferred
Superior Beverage Group offers all full-time associates a generous benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), vacation time and paid holidays.
Superior Beverage Group
Why Work Here?Superior Beverage Group is a privately held business with roots dating back to 1922. During the last 30 years, the company expanded from its Youngstown origin into several new markets including: Akron, Steubenville, Canton, Lorain, Columbus and Cleveland.. Each subsequent venture has provided comprehensive market insight and product knowledge, as well as, valuable transition experience, contributing to a more capable organization.
Superior Beverage Group offers a World Class Portfolio . Associates are offered generous benefits including a FREE on site workout facility!