About Superior Benefits Inc.
We are a fun, talented, driven, family-oriented team that provides clients with a “WOW” factor when it comes to their employee benefits! We have been ranked one of the “Top Employee Benefits Consulting Firms” in the industry! Superior Benefits Inc. has been providing health insurance solutions to businesses since 1998. We differentiate ourselves by combining years of experience with leading-edge products to provide exceptional service and value to our customers.
A passion for detail, dedication to innovation and teamwork are our building blocks for creating a unique value-add to our business clients. This position plays a key role in supporting our business client relationships. Our headquarters is in the heart of South Tampa, Florida and we embrace the unique vibe and energy to our company’s family culture.
Applicant must have a strong desire to learn, be a team player, computer savvy, detailed, math-minded and proficient in Microsoft Office products. Applicant MUST be presentable, polished, and have great people skills!
Why work for this company?
Awesome culture! Great co-workers! Grow your career!
We are looking for enthusiastic, detailed oriented customer advocate to carry out the Superior Benefits Inc. culture among our business clients.
· Go above and beyond to create our signature “WOW“ customer service experience. We empower our employees to provide the highest level of customer service imaginable.
· Act as a brand ambassador (advocate) for Superior Benefits Inc.
· Update the internal customer service management system continually.
· Provide excellent day-to-day customer service in a pleasant, professional manner to agents, clients and agency personnel, either over the phone, in person or through electronic communication with a "can do" attitude.
· Assist Clients with ID cards, claims, benefit coverage inquiries.
· Participate in educational development to gain an understanding of the competitive market, product, and industry trends and impacts.
· Provide resolution of client issues by responding to questions and concerns about products; ability to leverage research to find a resolution.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc.), Attention to Details, Organized, and Excellent Communication and Follow Up Skills.