Superior Auto, Inc. is seeking a General Manager to build professional relationships with customers and the community for the overall growth and profitability of the dealership. By overseeing all aspects of dealership operations, from ensuring attractive vehicle presentations to professional collection efforts, General Managers lead their team to deliver exceptional business results.
What You’ll Do:
Execute overall daily operations of the dealership including structuring deals and managing the sales process, hiring and training of the dealership team, overseeing the collections team by monitoring customer accounts and the collections processes and ensuring the lot and dealership are clean and attractive.
Additionally, you will responsible for the dealership’s reputation by ensuring excellent customer service, local dealership marketing, and maintaining a positive and efficient work environment.
What You’ll Bring:
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of successful operations or leadership experience
- Ability to communicate effectively
- A valid state driver’s license, with limited moving violation within the last 3 years
- Ability to prioritize schedule when business needs arise
- Ability to react appropriately under pressure
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with a team to achieve goals and objectives
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What We Offer:
- Monthly Incentive Opportunities
- Paid Holidays, Sick, and Personal time
- Paid Birthday Off
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
Superior Auto is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Superior Auto IncMadisonville, KY
RetailView All Superior Auto Inc Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.