- Expired: July 28, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
General Manager - $3,000 Sign On Bonus!
Superior Auto is one of the nation's largest, privately-held automotive retailers specializing in buy-here pay-here financing.
Founded in 1975, we have grown from out original location in Fort Wayne, Indiana to over 65 locations in Indiana, Michigan, Ohio and Kentucky. Our comprehensive training program is designed to provide a great opportunity for the right candidate.
If you have a proven track record of success and take pride in delivering top-notch customer service, then come grow with us!
As the general manager, you will have a high level of accountability for all dealership functions include, but not limited to:
- Generating revenue by executing the company sales process utilizing the CRM to achieve performance objectives
- Managing the process of collecting delinquent customer accounts
- Inventory management of 25-30 vehicles
- Dealership presentation including facility and property management
- Managing 2-3 employees: account representative, detailer/light mechanic
- Exceptional customer service/customer experience
- Community engagement and marketing efforts to generate a sufficient amount of leads
While customer service is the #1 skill you can bring to our team, the following skills and attributes will be integral to your success:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- High school diploma required
- Pre-owned vehicle and financing experience is a plus
- Ability to adapt, learn, and execute in a fast-paced team environment
- Self-motivation and a strong desire for success
- Goal and solutions oriented
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Strong computer proficiency
What We Offer
In addition to being part of an industry leading team, you'll enjoy an excellent benefits package including the following:
- $3,000 signing bonus
- Company vehicle
- 3 additional performance-based flex days off each month
- Holidays off including: Memorial Day, Labor Day, July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day
- Paid Time Off: Vacation, Sick, and Personal Days including your birthday!
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Paid Training
Superior Auto, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sundays off & 3 earned flex days based on dealership performance
Superior Auto, Inc
RetailView all jobs at Superior Auto, Inc