- $40 to $42 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
- Onsite: Glendale, CA
- Contract: 3+ months
- Salary: $40 - $42 per hour
Responsible for the day-to-day product review of licensed products for an area and/or specific category from concept through production working with internal teams and licensees. Collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure the highest quality, consumer focused, trend-right product lines across all channels of distribution (licensing, and flex business models) that build brand equity and meet financial targets.
- Manage and execute licensed product approvals through online systems and collaborative approval meetings, ensuring high quality standards in character execution, in-depth storytelling, color, material, form and function while maximizing profitability
- Deliver creative feedback externally to drive and inspire creative direction on product clearly and in a concise manner to streamline communication with licensees
- Collaborate with internal partners (Creative Design, Licensing Commercialization, BERGs, CBM, Legal, Business Affairs, Product Integrity, BPM, Public Affairs, D&I teams, Cultural Consultants) and external partners (Studios & Channel Content Providers, Games, Publishing, Licensees, DTR Partners) to review and approve all products
- Collaborate with the greater product design and creative teams to drive up-front trends, overall creative direction and identify future areas of growth within the franchise and across product categories, including the preparation of custom design tools, POV boards, and Activation Kits
- Collaborate with Global Product Design teams
- Monitor competitors, product innovation and market dynamics
- Multi-task and prioritize multiple design projects, running simultaneously with varying levels of complexity
- Manage high volume product approvals and work to build process efficiencies throughout product offerings
- Become knowledgeable of the internal creative database to provide guidance in collecting and confirming usage of assets by licensees
- Bachelor's Degree in related field (e.g. industrial design, toy design, graphic design, fashion design)
- 1+ years of experience
- Strong knowledge in softlines categories (raw materials, textiles, print, pattern, graphic composition, manufacturing)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong product design skills (e.g. sketching, creative application and manipulation of art, final mechanical art, fabric and trim identification)
- Strong computer software skills (e.g. MS Office, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Must have understanding of graphic design
- Managing and execute licensing products
- Graphic design most important over fashion design
- Must have understanding of Clients Product.
- Licensing experience is a plus
- Core responsibilities - Reviewing art work submissions
- Supporting fashion side of business
- (6) Holidays
- (1) Week Bonus
- (3) Sick Days
- 50% Paid Medical Coverage
- Weekly Check Wire
- Referral Bonus
- 401k w/match *after 1 year
SuperbTech, Inc. adheres all local and federal guidelines for COVID-19 as recommended by CDC and other health officials. All candidates considered for a role with SuperbTech and/or its clients must adhere to all Client, company, CDC, Local, and federal guidelines, and mandates pertaining to the COVID-19, including but not limited to all COVID-19 Vaccination Mandates. Failure to comply with all guidelines and regulation may result in the removal of job consideration.
SuperbTech, Inc. works with some of the biggest employers in the nation to place you in your field quickly with lucrative opportunities.
123 Main StreetGlendale, CA
Arts and Entertainment
WebsiteView All SuperbTech, Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.