Our company is looking to expand our pool of fantastic kick butt event contractors to be a part of executing our unique and fun events. This seasonal role is perfect for people who want to travel, are looking to earn extra money to supplement their income, upperclass college students looking to get real world event experience, small business owners who have flexible schedules, fitness professionals or anybody who likes getting their hands dirty on unforgettable events in beautiful venues.
We have positions across the US across a season spanning August-October and March-May. The roles can vary from 1-2 days (Fri and/or Sat) of working with possible travel (from Fri through Sun). Typical schedule including travel is Fri through Sun. Lodging, transportation and work day meals are provided for the traveling team. Applicants must be able to travel weekly from Dallas/Ft Worth International Airport. Flexibility and a willingness to adapt are a major part of this role as well as the ability to travel away from home and work for long hours.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma
- Ability to lift heavy (20lbs+) objects and work on your feet for at least 8hrs a day
- Ability to work and travel away from home up to 3x/month from Thur/Fri through Sun
- Highly self motivated and desire to learn
- Knowledge of basic hand tools and how to use.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strategic thinker and creative problem solver.
- Confidence. Positivity. And determined attitude with ability to work well on team.
- Great organizational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Professional, outgoing manner and appearance.
- Flexible attitude to (outdoor) working requirements to meet the needs of the event and be up for working in any weather!
- Manual labor