About our Company: Super Truck and Trailer Repair is a family owned and operated business in Phoenix that is centered around ensuring trucks and trailers are repaired right the first time and committed to keeping our customers happy. We are a growing company with a need to support our current and future service levels. We have a fun and easy-going work environment.
Overall Responsibility: We are looking for someone that will keep our level of commitment to safety and customer service. As a Diesel mechanic, you will primarily be responsible for the repair, service, and maintenance of Heavy Diesel equipment. As part of our team you will need the ablity to work well with others. On the job training will also be provided.
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
· Diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of heavy diesel and trailer repair.
· Perform inspections.
· Maintain quality customer relations.
· 1+ years experience required
· Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
· Ability to work outside in either heat or cold; to life and/or move 75 pounds
· Clean driving record – hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check and drug screening
· Must provide own tools
Compensation: $18-22 / hr based on level of experience.