About our Company: Super Truck and Trailer Repair is a family owned and operated business in Phoenix that is centered around ensuring trucks and trailers are repaired right the first time and committed to keeping our customers happy. We are a growing company with a need to support our current and future service levels. We have a fun and easy-going work environment.
Overall Responsibility: We are looking for someone that will keep our level of commitment to safety and customer service. As lead mechanic you will primarily be responsible for the repair, service, and maintenance of Heavy Diesel equipment. You will also lead the other mechanic’s duties & you will aid in estimates and invoicing.
The successful candidate will have a positive/proactive demeanor and must have aptitude to take initiative. Ability to work with and lead other mechanics.
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
· Diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair of heavy diesel and trailer repair.
· Perform inspections.
· Create estimates and invoices.
· Assist with team workload distribution.
· Maintain a safe and organized job site.
· 5 years experience minimum required
· Experience with customer/client interaction in a garage setting
· Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
· Ability to work outside and lift and/or move 75 pounds
· Clean driving record – hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check and drug screening
· Must provide own tools
Compensation: $23-28 / hr depending on level of experience and responsibility.