SuperTrees has been in the wholesale nursery business since 2005, providing quality trees to municipalities across the United States. The newly opened Denver Division is expanding and providing a variety of basic tree planting and care services to municipalities in the front range. We are seeking a reliable and coachable employee with a strong work ethic and a desire to produce quality work. We pride ourselves on educational & industry training, opportunity for professional growth, and providing a safe and enjoyable place to work. Our office is outside, our work is hands on, and we welcome the addition of new team members.
· Tree planting, staking, watering and mulching according to client specifications
· Driving company trucks and hauling trailers to deliver trees/equipment to job sites as needed
· Operation of heavy equipment including stump grinder, skid steer, and watering trailers
· Attention to safety and detail with each task throughout the day
· Working outside in adverse conditions
· Ability to lift heavy items (50 lbs) repetitively
· Structural pruning from the ground
· Willingness to learn
· Must be 18 years of age
· Valid Colorado Driver’s License at time of hire
Benefits and Pay
· Seasonal Internship – with the potential to become full time
· Hourly pay based on experience
· No health benefits offered at this time
If you’re someone who feels boxed up inside of an office, feels gratification from hands on work, resulting in tangible results, or are looking to spend your summer outside in ‘Colorful Colorado’, then this is the role for you. Rest assured, if you’re unfamiliar with some of our ‘Essential Duties’, we have the staff to train you up to par. This is an exciting time for our organization, and we hope to bring you on board.