- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $28 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Super T Transport is an Over the Road Refrigerated trucking company headquartered in Idaho Falls, ID with additional terminals operating out of Hyrum, UT and Phoenix, AZ. We are a family owned and family-oriented company which has been established on the basis of quality customer service, created through an accumulation of over 30 years of combined experience from its seasoned staff. We are seeking a Diesel Mechanic who is looking for a career opportunity.
The Diesel Mechanic Maintains equipment operation by completing inspections and preventive maintenance requirements; correcting vehicle deficiencies; making adjustments and alignments; keeping records.
- Determines vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests; identifying worn and damaged parts.
- Keeps equipment available for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; installing component and part upgrades; controlling corrosion; completing winterization procedures.
- Corrects vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems, such as, power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning, fuel, emission, brake, steering, hydraulics; completes machine shop operations; making adjustments and alignments including bearing loads, gear tooth contact, valve mechanisms, governors, oil systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units.
- Verifies vehicle performance by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by annotating services and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical and regulation publications.
- Enhances maintenance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $28.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Diesel Engine, Truck & Heavy Equipment Mechanics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Super T Transport, Inc.Why Work Here?
Great miles, competitive pay, benefits, and reliable equipment so our drivers can have the best work life balance. You deserve it!
Super T Transport, Inc. is a refrigerated OTR carrier based in Idaho Falls, ID with terminals in Logan, Ut, and Phoenix, AZ. We strive to service our customers with dependability, consistency, and efficiency. Our drivers are the face of our company and help us deliver our commitment to our customers. We work to ensure our drivers are safe and reliable by offering late model equipment, small friendly dispatch, great miles, and great home time. Our pay is competitive based on safety and experience and we are always looking to add great talent to our team. Ready to roll: http://www.driver-reach.com/l/ypf52?ls=36068 is our DOT Application.
2535 N Blvd Idaho FallsIdaho Falls, ID