Super King Market Santa Ana, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lead Cashier is responsible for assisting the Store Director in ensuring efficient customer sales transactions at the front registers. The Lead Cashier helps supervise various aspects of the check-out area including training of all cashiers on Super King Market policies and procedures. Responsible for ensuring all cashiers are executing accurate sales transactions. Assist customers as needed and maintain a friendly, energetic demeanor at all times. This position requires adhering to all procedural guidelines set by Super King Markets.
- Works safely at all times and follows all established safety guidelines and procedures
- Ensures each Super King Market customer receives outstanding service by greeting and acknowledging every customer, inquiring if any assistance is needed, listening to the needs of customers, maintaining solid product knowledge and thanking them for shopping at Super King Market.
- Maintains friendly and respectful decorum at all times toward customers, co-workers, vendors and all others.
- Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; work all scheduled shifts and attend required trainings and meetings.
- Assists in overseeing the accurate and efficient operation of all cash registers; includes cash management, balancing registers, providing change, processing overrides, approving returns and exchanges and monitoring the honesty and accountability of cashiers.
- Determines work procedures, prepares break schedules, and expedites workflow. Controls productivity of work, supervises that break schedule is followed, keeps constant flow of work.
- Ensures that cashiers are properly verifying age of any customer buying age restricted products.
- Supervises that the cashiers follow company policies regarding the Food Stamp and WIC programs (make sure the cashiers read WIC coupons as to the food types and quantities).
- Ensures cashiers follow Super King Markets credit card and debit card and acceptance procedure. Communicates customer concerns and requests to management.
- Works as a cashier and communicates the need to open lanes if volume dictates.
- Periodically, walks store to ensure awareness of promotional and sales items as well as weekly advertisements.
- Monitors new employees, and ensures that all training procedures and policies are being followed.
- Performs other duties as required or requested by management.
- Able to work prolonged periods of time in an environment with fluctuating temperature ranges
- Able to stand prolonged periods of time
- Able to frequently lift up to 50 pounds with or without assistance
- Available to work flexible schedules, including early mornings, nights, overnights, weekends & holidays
Super King Markets is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran, or disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Super King Market
AddressSanta Ana, CA
RetailView all jobs at Super King Market