Distance Learning Support Lead
Super Kicks Karate After School Ashburn, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
Super Kicks Karate Distance Learning Program is seeking a responsible individual to assist our students navigating the Loudoun County Public School Distance Learning Program by ensuring students are able to access their virtual curricula and are working on their assigned educational tasks. We are looking for an individual who supports Super Kicks Karate core principles of honor, dedication, focus and perseverance. We strive to make a difference in children's lives by helping them manage their school work, boost confidence, and achieve their goals!
Responsibilities will include contributing to the creation of a safe, productive learning environment, helping overcome technological challenges students experience while actively encouraging, motivating and engaging with students during the session.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support and help to answer children's questions when they are engaged in Distance Learning
- Ensure children remain focused and complete schedule curriculum
- Provide parents with feedback regarding children's focus, attention and behavior
- Maintain clean environment by consistent and on-going sanitizing high touch areas
- Successful Background check
- CPR/AED/First-Aid through the National CPR Foundation Certification
- Completion of Community College Workforce Alliance "Child 2016: Health Screening for Child Care Professionals"
- Applicants must be 18 years of age
- Experience with children ages 5-12 is required
- Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Experience operating standard technology devices such as computers, laptops, tablets etc.
- Monday to Friday - 7am - 3pm
- Working with Children: 1 year (Preferred)
Super Kicks Karate After School
43330 Junction Plaza Suite 114Ashburn, VA