We are looking for Sales Champions from any industry to join our growing team. Eddy's Mazda is joining Super Car Guys (one of the highest volume dealerships in the State of Kansas). We are moving into the Kansas City market and offer unmatched opportunity for advancement and a Fast and Fun work environment. This is a career opportunity for the right individual. Please read this entire advertisement before applying – this is NOT an entry level position. We are growing, promoting people, and having LOT’S of fun.
Our Non-Commissioned Sales People are actually more like tour guides or customer service ninja’s than car sales people. They assist our Internet, Telephone, and On-Lot shoppers with the investigation, presentation, and demonstration of our cars, trucks, vans, and SUV’s. We maintain an inventory of over 800 vehicles to sell from at any one time.
All of our people work in a virtually fail proof selling system and we will team you up initially with a dedicated mentor/ leader to help you every step of the way. Our Management Team is in place to motivate, encourage, and support you,
WHAT WE OFFER
- Duh, we have a KILLER benefit package including Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Paid Vacation, and Paid Personal Time Off. We also have Paid Training, Paid Recognition Programs, and GOBS of Opportunities to Advance.
- Champions in our organization rise quickly to the top and are promoted to leadership positions where there is virtually no income ceiling.
- We run a VERY FAST PACED, HIGH ENERGY, and FUN ENVIRONMENT.
- 50 Hour Work Week working 5 Days a Week.
COMPENSATION AND EARNING POTENTIAL
- $2,000 monthly base salary plus Bonuses on Sales Volume
- Under Achievers earn approximately $42,000 annually
- Average Performers earn approximately $58,000 annually
- Over Achievers earn approximately $79,000 annually
- Sales Champions earn in excess of $100,000 annually
WHO AND WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Sales People with NO experience in the Automotive Industry. We will train you to sell cars “Our Way.”
- Sales People with previous Automotive Experience but always thought to themselves, there has to be a better way to do this.
- People with previous Retail, Customer Service, or Restaurant Experience that are looking for more income.
- People with a BURNING DESIRE TO WIN AND ACHIEVE.
- We can teach skills and knowledge. We cannot teach talent, energy, positive attitude, character, and drive. We can help bring this out of you if you have it inside. We will provide you with 100% of the tools, support, and training it takes to be successful. You will need to provide the positive attitude, drive, and work ethic it takes to be successful.
- You must be willing to work 5 days a week including Saturdays and NO MORE than 50 hours a week.
- Champions in our organization rise to the top and are promoted into leadership positions within our company. We are Movers and Shakers in the Automotive Industry and are adding stores to our empire regularly.
- We rarely hire from outside of our company for Leadership positions and over 85% of our current Management Team was promoted from within – we put our money where our mouth is when it comes to growth opportunities within our organization.
FIVE BIGGEST HURDLES WE STRUGGLE TO OVERCOME IN OUR DEALERSHIPS
- Addictions (Drugs, Alcohol, Facebook, YouTube, SnapChat)
- Lack of Support at Home
- People with “Victim Mentalities” who blame everyone else for their problems (we can help with this but you need to be willing to participate).
- “I / ME” people who think the world revolves around them. We hire “WE / US” type people who like being part of something bigger than themselves.
Sometimes if you are helping a prospect or customer, you make it home late for dinner. THIS SUCKS, but is a part of our business – we are RETAIL – thus we work some nights and weekends. We work 5 days a week and right around 50 hours a week. Saturday is GAME DAY and is required. We are closed EVERY SINGLE SUNDAY without exception for Family and Worship. We also have either a Tuesday or Wednesday off during the week. Our work schedule allows you plenty of time for kids of all ages, golf, exercise, yard work, errands, volunteer work, etc.
IF YOU FIT OUR CRITERIA – WE AREN’T KIDDING, THIS IS A CAREER AND NOT A JOB. CARRY ON AND CAREFULLY FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
TO APPLY PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:
- Cover Letter with information that includes:
- Why you are interested in the position
- A little bit about yourself and what makes you a fit for our organization
- Any additional information, skills, and/or motivation you have that will make a positive impact on our organization
- Current Accurate Resume
- EXTRA CREDIT – Send a link to a video of you explaining why you should work for us.
We get tons of applications and resumes without cover letters. If you don’t have the time to tell us why you should work with us, we don’t have the time to review your information – no hard feelings, we just wanna be honest. Please send your information via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your information below.
Super Car Guys