Sunwire Group Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Here at SunWire Group, as a Sales Representative, you'll be helping our customers understand and appreciate the products we sell. Utilizing your knowledge and understanding for technology, along with customer service skills, you will be part of an amazing team that will help you grow both inside and out of the field.
· Be knowledgeable about trends and products
· Actively listening to customers to provide solutions
· Using your passion for our line of cutting edge brands to generate sales
· Provide in-depth product consultations for perfect product-consumer matching
· Providing excellent customer service through greeting customers, responding to customer inquiries, and assisting them in locating, selecting, demonstrating merchandise
· Display an awareness of all store communications including product information, advertising, promotions, and other marketing initiatives
· Meet or exceed monthly sales goals by ensuring the highest level of customer service and quality of sales
· Support and contribute with team members to create a positive and energetic working environment
· Provide in-depth product consultations on technology features for perfect matching.
· Be knowledgeable about trends and products to effectively communicate with customers and telecommunications enthusiasts.
· Meet or exceed monthly sales goals by ensuring the highest level of customer service and quality of sales.
· Understands that guest service is the top priority and should cease performing tasks when guests are present and in need of assistance.
· Support and contribute with team members to create a positive and energetic working environment.
· Maintain showroom cleanliness and organization of resources throughout the workplace.
· Courteously handles sales, refunds, and exchanges.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
· 0-4 years of relevant experience in a leadership role, sales, marketing, retail, restaurant, or hospitality
· Experience in sales, marketing, and account management.
· Interest in developing customer partnerships.
· Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
· Full paid training
· Full time positions
· Exciting career and travel opportunities
· Annual R&R trips
· Growth Opportunities
· Daily team development activities
· One on one development from company executives and leaders
· Annual awards and recognition
· Investment in your growth and progression
SunWire is ready to add to our expanding team now and we are seeking motivated individuals who are not only looking to make an impact on the next company but also their community. If you feel that you are ready to take the next step in your career and ready to work hard - Apply Today!
Sunwire GroupWhy Work Here?
An amazing team culture with unlimited room for growth!
Sunwire has had the honor of collaborating with Fortune 500 companies on local and regional marketing promotions in the Chicago area. Our experience on the ground means we’re a powerful asset for your business’s campaigns and publicity efforts. Like a fine suit, every service offered to Sunwire clients are finely tailored based on specific products and targets. For strong and consistent performance that’ll leap out at you from a spreadsheet and engaging communication that brings a smile to customers’ faces, choose us for your new and current product promotions.