SunWire is looking for Marketing and Communications Interns for this summer. Our marketing firm is one of the leading in the Chicago area and we specialize in working with Fortune 100 clients in the home renovation and entertainment industry. Considering our success in the Chicago market, our clients have asked for us to expand and we are looking for qualified candidates to fill internship roles for the Summer 2020!
As an intern at SunWire you will:
- Be cross-trained in all of all of major departments, including marketing, public relations, advertising, sales, retail development and management.
- Learn how to manage accounts for our clients and their customers
- Learn how to communicate effectively in a professional environment
- Learn how to conduct interviews on behalf of the company
- Build long lasting relationships with professionals in marketing and advertising
All of our internships are PAID internships! All of our positions have a guaranteed hourly rate, plus weekly bonuses and incentives. Upon completion of the internship, we also offer a scholarship to deserving interns and even a possible offer for a permanent position with the company upon graduation!
Our ideal candidate will match the following criteria:
- Majoring in Marketing, Mass Communications, Advertising, and/or Business Administration or a similar field
- Have a go-getter attitude and a desire to be the best
- Be incredibly coachable and open to learning and training old and new marketing strategies
- Be adaptable and ready to face and overcome challenges in their day to day
- Able to work a minimum of 20 hours a week