We are seeking an Inside Sales Agent to join our team!
We offer significant growth opportunities, benefits, 401(k), paid time off, and highly competitive commissions, bonus structures, and performance incentives.
We are seeking qualified candidates that possess the following skills and attributes:
Customer Service Skills: Inside sales reps will need to be able to speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate solar options for them.
Communication Skills: Inside sales reps speak to customers about a product's different features and answer any questions they might have.
Flexibility: The call center is open from 9am-8pm; shifts are scheduled to cover heavy volume hours; team members will be required to assist with covering various shifts.
Persistence: Not every customer is going to say yes to a consultation. Being able to bounce back and managing rejection will be key for this job.
Green Energy Experience: (preferred, but not required) Prior knowledge/experience with natural resources, solar energy, energy conservation, Federal/State/Local incentives for green energy, etc.
What does an Inside Sales Representative do?
An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making numerous calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and setting appointments for sales.
Our Inside sales representatives work with pre-qualified, WARM sales leads. The primary function is to schedule appointments with prospective customers who have already requested information. Our most successful Inside sales reps are friendly, well-spoken and ready to schedule that appointment.
The more calls you make, the more appointments you can schedule - it's a numbers game! This leads to greater opportunities for bonuses, incentives, and departmental recognition.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound warm calls, and emails
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Understand customer needs and requirements and effectively relay information to our outside sales team
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of the latest developments
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing prospects daily
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Suntuity Solar and all its affiliate companies provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.