Solar Subcontractor Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come join our Team! Suntria is one of the fastest growing solar companies in the nation. Suntria is seeking a dedicated, organized, and efficient Subcontractor Account Manager to join our team onsite at our Corporate office in Phoenix, AZ location. In this role, you will work with the Director of Partner Relations to coordinate and accomplish the necessary project tasks and requirements. Candidates must have an eye for detail and a customer service personality, ready to help synchronize all the project elements and make them operate successfully. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to be a part of a fast growing and innovative company!
The day to job duties of the Subcontractor Account Manager will consist of working with a pipeline of multiple contractors who are working with us to complete various scopes of work! You will call and collaborate with them on their projects, help the Director of Partner Relations track down items holding projects up in other areas and help find solutions to get projects moving forward.
- Working as the bridge between Suntria and 3rd party contractors
- You will work closely with Director of Partner Relations on escalations and changes to contractor scope of work and responsibilities
- Work with other departments to get accurate updates for homeowners and internal Suntria team
- Daily pipeline meetings
- You will be making outbound calls to 3rd party contractors following up on job completion and status updates
- Providing updates to internal team for reporting purposes
- Getting bid/estimate approvals
- Reaching out to subcontractors to update on job expectations and set up recurring meetings for best efficiency practices
Skills and qualifications
- Prior experience in project management
- Solar experience highly preferred
- Proficiency with google suite products
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent multitasking skills, detail-oriented and highly organized
- Bilingual is a plus
Benefits & Compensation
- Salary pay DOE
- Matching 401k, PTO, paid holidays, and health insurance
- Potential for bonuses and stock options
If selected for this position a background check is required
3 National locations - Arizona, Nevada, Texas
Ranked Top-50 U.S. Residential Solar Contractors (2015 Solar Power World)
Over 17,000 Solar Energy Systems Installed
BBB Accredited Business
Positive Reviews & Client Testimonials
Registered Solar Contractor
We Are Involved In The Entire Process: Planning, Financing, Design, Installation, Warranty & Service
SuntriaWhy Work Here?
Join a growing company in a booming industry with lots of room for growth!
Suntria has an A rating with 17 years of experience 3 National locations - Arizona, Nevada, Texas Ranked Top-50 U.S. Residential Solar Contractors (2015 Solar Power World) Over 17,000 Solar Energy Systems Installed BBB Accredited Business Positive Reviews & Client Testimonials Registered Solar Contractor We Are Involved In The Entire Process: Planning, Financing, Design, Installation, Warranty & Service
16807 North Cave Creek Road PhoenixPhoenix, AZ