COB Dock Hand
Suntex Marina Investors, LLC Sarasota, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The COB Dockhand may be the first person our guests interact with when arriving to the marina. It is important that they deliver a superior marina experience to all of our guests. COB Dockhands assist the Circle of Boating Manager and other Dockhands in all duties related to the marina. They do so while being friendly, positive, and accommodating. They will also keep the area clean, safe, and well maintained.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists the Circle of Boating Manager and other Dockhands in marina related duties such as securing boats to docks, connecting and monitoring utility services (power, water and telephone), black water pump out, waste disposal and facility sanitation
- Provides the highest level of customer and guest services, expedites any and all requests from vessels including transport of guests and baggage to and from dockside, delivery of provisions and packages
- Routinely operates, motor and water vehicles and other various mechanized equipment
- Carries out routine cleaning duties that meet established quality standards for all marina related operations; insures the recognized standards are maintained and that quality, and delivery commitments are met
- Assists refueling vessels when required at the fuel dock, ensures safe fueling procedures
- Maintains a friendly, professional working relationship with co-workers, members, guests and vendors.
- Cleans restrooms, docks, walkways, equipment and all other areas of the marina
- Demonstrates safe work habits at all times, including the proper care and use of all tools, equipment, vehicles, hazardous materials, and observes all established health and safety regulations.
- Provides safe disposal of all waste material.
- All other duties as assigned by management
Suntex Marina Investors, LLC
TravelView all jobs at Suntex Marina Investors, LLC