Job Title: Project Engineer
The goal is to help accelerate the line of information and communication that Is passed from general contractors// subcontractors to us. In helping to clarify the process, we will keep all documents organized and under control. Furthermore, we will have/ attend meetings in order to clarify the information that is passed down to Suntec Concrete.
All field and project site positions are considered safety-sensitive positions.
“Safety-sensitive” positions includes tasks or duties that the employer reasonably believes could cause an impairment or decrease job performance, and where the employee has the responsibility for his or her own safety and the safety of people around them.
- Prepare, review, and manage technical construction documents as assigned:
- Drawing updates – ASI’s, SK’s, PCI’s, etc.
- Change orders
- As-built documentation
- Attend internal and external meeting. Record meeting notes and share with appropriate team members
- Internal meetings
- Job Details, page turns with rebar sub and Suntec
- Formwork meeting
- Suntec Schedule review meetings
- External Meetings
- Pre-con design meeting with SEOR and Architect
- Pre-con with General Contractor
- Internal meetings
- Update long-term schedules
- Look-ahead schedules
- Submitting early variance pour request
- Update the following shops when we receive new drawings or answers to RFI’s
- Suntec Shops
- Rebar/PT Shops
- Shoring Plans
- Inspections of decks
- Rebar- Ensure quantity, size, length per plan.
- PT Cables- profiles, CGS, Tendon count, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree (Construction Management preferred) or 2 years of relevant work experience
- Associate’s degree or trade school may also be considered dependent on other qualifications
- CAD and Bluebeam experience preferred
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of general and subcontract documents, drawings, and specifications, construction means, methods and materials.
- Ability to read and decipher blue-prints
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Projects, Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Detailed, organized, and self-motivated
- Desire and willingness to learn
About Suntec Concrete
Established in 1984, Suntec Concrete is a leader in the commercial construction industry specializing in all aspects of concrete construction including foundations, flatwork, tilt panels, place & finish, and structural concrete. The markets we currently serve include; Arizona, Colorado, California, Nevada, Utah, and Idaho.
Suntec Concrete IncPhoenix, AZ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.