Sunstar Multiservices LLC Annapolis, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- $12 to $12 Hourly
Sunstar is urgently seeking a Housekeeper to join their team! You will be responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
- Empty all trash receptacles/containers and replace with clean plastic liners;
- Collect and remove all trash and rubbish to designated collection site;
- Vacuum all carpeted areas and mats. Spot clean carpet where necessary;
- Sweep and wet mop all tile floors;
- Clean building entrance areas by washing interior and exterior glass doors and/or windows in front and rear entrance way.
- Clean front entrance areas by mopping the floor and vacuuming the rugs
- Clean, sanitized and dry shine water dispenser. Remove any debris from reservoir;
- Monitor and spot clean all pen areas and kitchen area to include but not limited to after lunch and prior to the end of business day;
- Dust any vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Damp wipe all horizontal surfaces with appropriate cleaning agent. Damp wipe tables, chairs, cabinets doors and exterior of the appliances in kitchen.
- Restroom/Shower areas are to be cleaned, disinfect and deodorize sinks, urinals, commodes and showers. Wet wipe, disinfect and polish mirrors, dispensers and stall partitions and chrome fixtures. Wet mop floors with disinfectant. Spot clean walls. Stock all towels, toilet paper, seat cover, sanitary napkins and soap dispenser in restrooms and at other sinks.
- Damp wipe and disinfect kitchen, lunchroom and kitchenette counters, sinks, appliances, and tabletops.
- Remove any graffiti. Also notify SHA Contract Manager of any discovery.
- Maintain janitor closet in orderly conditions and in compliance with Federal, State and OSHA regulations.
- Spot clean furniture surface areas.
- Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition
- Perform heavy cleaning duties such as cleaning floors and shampooing rugs
- Must have a High school Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in cleaning, maintenance, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Work Schedule: Part Time 15- 20 hours
Monday - Friday
9:00am - 12:00pm (subject to change)
Sunstar Multiservices LLC
HousekeepingView all jobs at Sunstar Multiservices LLC