(Remote) Board Certified Behavior Analysts
Sunshine Special Education Services Honolulu, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Wage: $50.00 hourly
Full Time/Part Time: 20 hours weekly + Medical Benefit, Sick Leave; PTO, CEU reimbursement.
Must be available to work 12 pm-4 pm (Hawaii time)
Spanish Speaking is a Plus
*****Please email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 408-659-0145!
**Willing to travel to the Bay area California for Team Meeting/ Training will be a plus and a travel bonus is available.
Be part of our team making a difference in the lives of individuals with disabilities and special needs. Our goal is to provide an Analytical based Goal-driven program by Empowering and Supporting our employees to deliver a quality service to our clients using advanced techniques and technology-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
You will be provided with excellent training, mentoring, and supervision throughout your career with us and we guide and help you to grow within our company and excel in the field
- Conduct skills assessments to determine the need for ABA services.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments to determine the need for positive behavior intervention plans.
- Develop teaching programs based on skills assessments conducted.
- Develop positive behavior intervention plans based on functional behavior assessments to address challenging behaviors, which may include dangerous and assaultive behaviors (i.e., aggression, self-injury, property destruction, and elopement).
- Make recommendations regarding the duration and ongoing need for ABA services.
Supervision and leadership
- Conduct bi-weekly team meetings.
- Provide direction and guidance to the treatment team regarding the implementation of teaching programs.
- Provide direction and guidance to the treatment team regarding the implementation of positive behavior intervention plans.
- Communicate with insurance companies regarding precertification of services, treatment plan reviews, certification of services, and concurrent review of services.
- Coordinate client and behavior technician schedules as needed.
- Communicate with parents/caregivers as needed.
- Develop instructional materials as needed.
Staff Training & Coaching
- With the assistance of the Behavioral Staff Training team, conduct initial training of new hires on the principles of behavior analysis, implementing positive behavior interventions, running sessions, communicating with team members and parents, etc.
- Overlap with behavior technicians during sessions and provide needed feedback regarding technicians’ performance as outlined in the behavior technician task checklist.
- Conduct ongoing staff training as needed.
- Conduct staff in-service training sessions regarding collaborative consultation, data collection, and intervention strategies as appropriate and necessary.
- Develop training materials and curriculum as needed.
- Keep records concerning team meetings, overlaps with behavior technicians, the progress or effectiveness of teaching programs and behavioral interventions, and the performance of Behavior Technicians using the Behavior Technician Task Checklist.
- Keep abreast of trends and developments in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis through research, study, and/or attendance at professional conferences.
- Perform such other tasks and assume such other responsibilities as the Company may assign.
- BCBA certification required.
- Master’s degree in a field related to Applied Behavior Analysis.
- 1-2 years of experience in behavior consultation and/or supervision of ABA programs.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrate interest and commitment to the science of human behavior and the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Knowledge of evidence-based treatment for an individual with special needs.
- Strong leadership, analytical, organizational, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem resolution experience.
- Manage multiple tasks and exercise sound judgment.
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with internal and external constituencies.
- Operate in a highly confidential manner and with minimal supervision and direction.
- Considerable time will be spent driving to assigned clients.
- Time will be spent at a desk using a desktop computer or laptop.
Sunshine Special Education Services
7500 Monterrey Rd #4Honolulu, HI
HealthcareView all jobs at Sunshine Special Education Services