- $14 to $16 Hourly
Full (or)Part time Veterinary Assistant
We are independent veterinary practice with adaptable approaches, looking for a Veterinary Assistant (Full or Part time) Position
- Restraining of pets (Dogs and Cats) during examinations, vaccinations and when performing diagnostics
- Cleaning cages and floors
- Sterilizing equipment and cleaning examination tables and rooms
- Handling administrative duties such as scheduling appointments or calling clients when necessary
- Proven experience (+1 year) as a Veterinary Assistant or similar position working with animals
- Must have good professional and work ethics
- Experience in an administrative role is a plus
- Excellent communication skills with clients
- Ability to follow instructions properly.
- Comfortable being around animals (cats, dogs)
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job
- Proficient in Microsoft, excel and basic computer skills
- Highschool Diploma or Equivalent (Minimum age 18 years old)
Job type : Full or Part time
Pay rate: 14 -16 $ hr
Sunshine Pet Hospital provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability and genetics.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full or Part-time
Salary: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
1-week paid time off
4 or 8 hour shifts
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Aurora, IL 60504: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Veterinary experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Veterinary assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Sunshine Pet Hospital
3450 Montgomery RoadAurora, IL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.