GA Pre-K Lead Teacher (Sign-On Bonus)
- Posted: over a month ago
Lead Georgia Pre-K Teacher | $500 Sign-On Bonus | Loganville
The Sunshine House Early Learning Academy is seeking Lead GA Pre-K Teachers for our top-rated school in Loganville.
No nights! No weekends! And make a difference every day. Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career? As one of the largest Georgia Pre-K providers in the state, we invite you to join our family!
Pay Rate: $30,700 - $43,076 per year, based on education, experience, and credentials.
$500 Sign-On Bonus!*
- Implement the Georgia Pre-K curriculum to prepare our children for success in kindergarten.
- Prepare lesson plans and instruct children in age-appropriate activities, according to the Georgia Pre-K curriculum.
- Welcome our families. Engage them in conversation about their child's education, and the features and benefits of our programs.
- Have fun in everything you do!
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or Elementary Education required.
- Georgia Certified Teacher preferred.
- Level 4 PDS.
- Previous experience working as a teacher at a licensed childcare center.
- Must meet state licensing requirements for education and experience.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield medical, dental & vision insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick leave
- Monday-Friday schedule, no nights or weekends!
- Discounted childcare tuition
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- Career advancement and growth opportunities
- And much more
About The Sunshine House:
Bright Futures Start Here! The Sunshine House is one of the largest early education and childcare companies in the United States, operating more than 100 schools in 8 states, employing 2,000 professional educators and caregivers, and serving more than 12,000 children each day. For more information, please visit www.sunshinehouse.com.
*$500 sign-on bonus will be dispensed as follows: $250 after 30 days of employment, remaining $250 after 90 days.
The Sunshine House is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
EducationView all jobs at Sunshine House
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?