Site Safety Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $49 to $50 Hourly
Site Safety Manager
Company Overview: Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Site Safety Manager with successful and progressive experience in performing the enforcement of the corporate Health, Safety & Environment (“HSE”) program and providing safety oversight and support to construction operations. The position requires the ability to work collaboratively with managers and supervisors to provide a safe work environment for Team Members while using independent judgment to resolve safety related issues.
Position Summary: The successful candidate shall have a minimum of 5-7 years of field safety experience in heavy civil construction and transportation
- Conduct HSE inspections and audits of construction projects
- Preparation of weekly safety reports
- Assist Project Managers and supervisors with work planning and development of job hazard analysis and safe work procedures
- Conduct accident/incident investigations including root cause analysis
- Conduct industrial hygiene assessments
- Perform HSE orientations including drug/alcohol testing
- Conduct HSE training in small and large group environments
- Perform additional assignments as required by the needs of the Company, or as otherwise directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in safety engineering, safety management, occupational environment health, industrial health, or related field beneficial
- Certified Safety Manager (CSM), or Certified Health & Safety Technician (CHST) certifications beneficial but not required
- Knowledge of Construction Safety and Health regulations, including OSHA construction and general industry regulations
- Experience with Maintenance of Traffic (MOT) beneficial
- OSHA Authorized Construction Trainer
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred but not required
- Strong computer skills including MS Office
- Self-motivated and able to accomplish assigned tasks with minimal supervision
- Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
- Ability to manage a team in an efficient and effective manner
- Reliance on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Dedicated and hard working
- Strong leadership qualities
- Above average organizational skills
- Willing to travel within region
Please see HR for information on physical demands and work environment of this job.
Sunshine Enterprise USA is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”
Sunshine Enterprise USA LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?