Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Sunshine Enterprise USA LLC Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A client of Sunshine Enterprise USA is seeking skilled, experienced Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to provide personalized care to residents of assisted living facilities, nursing homes, private residences and more. In collaboration with our healthcare team, you will assist patients with everyday tasks, such as bathing, getting dressed, eating meals, and going to the restroom. You will assist with medications, monitor their behavior and mood, and document any significant changes to their actions or health.
We prefer CNAs who have at least one year of experience in the health care field, but all with the basic requirements will be considered.
This is a perfect opportunity for a nurse who would like to pick up additional shifts with a flexible schedule that works for you. You have the flexibility to create your own schedule with as many or few hours as you would like.
CNA Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve meals to patients; help them eat and drink if necessary
- Help bathe, groom, and dress the patient
- Reposition and turn bedridden patients; assist those who need help walking or assistance transporting in wheelchairs
- Keep rooms clean and sterile and change soiled bedding and bedpans
- Take vital signs daily and record patient eating habits and bodily functions, reporting any drastic changes to a nurse or physician
- Dispense medicine to ensure proper dosages
- Transport medical equipment in and out of rooms according to patient requirements
CNA Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Completion of state-approved CNA education and training program
- CNA certification/active CNA license in good standing
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- High level of patience, empathy, and compassion
- Excellent observation and communication skills
- Basic computer and note-taking skills (record keeping)
- Ability to work long hours on your feet
Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, paid holidays
Sunshine Enterprise USA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Sunshine Enterprise USA LLCWhy Work Here?
Great benefits and lots of room to growth!
To learn more about SEU's services, solutions, products, and locations go to www.seu-usa.com.