We are seeking an in-home sales consultant to join our team! The sales consultant is actually a decorator position. After training for several months, the salesperson/decorator will work 1-2 days per week in one of our stores and the other days meeting clients for in-home appointments.
- Must consider herself to be a top tier sales professional willing to earn some base pay but mostly commission
- Loves to work with color and design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has a "handiness" aptitude
- Has the ability to build rapport with customers
- Manages time well
- Works independently within a company structure
- Works well with other team members in support
- Loves to laugh and balance life with work
- Constantly challenges oneself to get better.
- Selling primarily custom window treatments. This includes draperies, blinds, shades and shutters.
- Selling miscellaneous other custom items such as bedding ,pillows and reupholstery.
- Constant learning via webinars and on the job training.
Sunshine Drapery and Interior Design
Why Work Here?Sunshine Drapery and Interior Design is the premier custom window covering company in the St. Louis metro area. This is our 51st year in business and the average length of time that an employee has worked here is 18 years. Our business model is very simple: We want to provide the best custom window treatments to our customers and the majority of our business is centered around complimentary in home and commercial work within a 100 mile radius of the St. Louis Metro area in Missouri and Illinois. We schedule complimentary appointments for our decorators via phone calls, visits to one of our two design stores in Chesterfield or Sunset Hills or thru our web site. All of our drapery products are produced by our own seamstresses in our facility located in Maryland Heights Mo which also is our corporate office.Our blinds, shades and shutters are ordered through only a few top end vendors.
This is our 51st year in business. Employees like working here!
Saint Louis, MO