- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $22 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical,
We are seeking a Lead Teacher to join our expanding preschool. We've grown and we're looking for teachers to grow with us. We need quality, competent staff that will help us expand our community to even more families in the North Portland area. We desire to find teachers. who can not only help our students cognitively but also with social/emotional development. In addition, understand that parents have needs as well and are willing to help them meet their child care/preschool needs. We've built a community with our school so far, and are looking for others to help us expand this community.
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Familiar with play based environments and can build emergent curriculum through observations.
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Step 9 in the ORO registry plus previous lead teacher experience
- Registry in the CBR
- Current CPR/ Food Handlers Card
- Current on all required safety trainings
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are someone who wants to have a meaningful impact on our young children and have a desire to be apart of a growing company than this is the place for you.
Thank you for your consideration and we look forward to you helping us having an impact on our most prized resource, our children.
Sunshine Center Child Care and PreschoolWhy Work Here?
Our compnay values the community we create that includes staff, parents and children. We work hard to ensure this is a place you want to be
We are a certified family home facility that is expanding, we are in need of a qualified, competent lead teacher to work in our expanded commercial space. Our vision and mission is to prepare the next generation of leaders by teaching life skills and a academic foundation to prepare them for a lifetime of learning. Our personal approach to each of our families and quality care has made us a desirable place for families and we're desirous to duplicate the methods that have made us sustainable and effective in our new recruits. If you are someone who wants to have a meaningful impact on our young children and have a desire to be apart of a growing company than this is the place for you. Thank you for your consideration and we look forward to you helping us having an impact on our most prized resource, our children.
1552 N KillingsworthPortland, OR