Sunset Logistics is a small, caring, family owned company looking for safe, experienced, and professional OTR drivers. Come join our family atmosphere today!
- Must be 22 years old +
- Must have AT LEAST 6 months OTR truck driving experience.
- A CLEAN PSP and MVR.
- Stable job history.
- No DUI, OWI, DWI, drug conviction in the past 10 years.
- No positive drug screens.
- MUST have valid CDL A.
- Must be able to SPEAK, READ, and WRITE in the English Language.
- Transport and deliver freight over the road over long distances (all 48 states) in a safe, efficient, timely and legal manner.
- Complete all necessary paperwork and maintain records required under state and federal laws and regulations.
- Perform routine inspection and preventative maintenance on assigned equipment and refer defects/repairs to Company personnel.
- Represent the Company and the trucking industry in a professional manner.
- $2000 Driver Retention Bonus
- Up to .54CPM
- Insurance Benefits
- Fair Home Time- AND you’ll be home for Christmas and Thanksgiving!!
- Pet Friendly- No deposit.
- Extra Quarterly Bonuses!!
- Vacation time.
- 24/7 drivers lounge access. TV, computer access, shower, washer and dryer for driver and passenger use!
- 401K- Available after one year.
At Sunset you can expect to run ALL 48 states, with the exception of NYC. Being that you’re running all 48, as a solo driver you will run between 3,000-3,500 miles a week, and as a team 6,900-7,400 a week.
Important Notice: Sunset Logistics, a division of TITAN TRANSPORTATION is NOT in any way connected to ANY of the Sunset Logistics Inc located throughout Texas.
This is an OVER THE ROAD position only. We DO NOT offer local, regional, or dedicated positions. Are you willing to go OVER THE ROAD and stay out at least two weeks at a time?
*PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO GO OVER THE ROAD*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1,000.00 - $1,500.00 per week
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
- Bonus Pay
- Signing Bonus
- OTR Driver
- OTR DRIVING: 1 year (Preferred)
- CDL A (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- This position is STRICTLY over the road! NO LOCAL , REGIONAL, OR DEDICATED POSITIONS AVAILABLE!!! Are you willing to be out over the road at least 2 WEEKS at a time?
- On the road
Type of Freight:
- Dry Vans
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
Why Work Here?
Small Family company, a lot of flexibility! Great Benefits.