Sunset Automotive Grouphas animmediate openings for a motivatedteam memberin our fast growing, establishedBusiness Development Center. In this position, you will be responding to customers who contact us by phone, email, or online chat to answer questions and to set appointments for our sales and/or serviceteam.
Previous success in a BDC Center or a related position such as a Call Center-Inside Sales-Customer Service-Marketing-Lead Conversionis required. Strong base plus commission pay structure gives plenty of stability withexcellent earning potential.
Successful candidates will have ability to multi-task, be a team player, have a pleasant personality and experienceworking with customers over the phone. If you are aCustomer Service Specialistlooking to further your career with an established and respected automotive dealership organization, join our team at Sunset Chevrolet!
BDC Associate Duties
As an Automotive BDC Representative, you will be directly responsible for monitoringand following up with potential customer leads received via internet, phone, and visits to the dealership. Outstanding customer service skills are required.
- Monitoring andresponding tointernet inquiries
- Determining each customer's vehicle needs by active listening
- Learning, understanding, and following call and email scripts
- Setting, confirming, and following up onappointments
- Performing surveys with customers
- Other duties as required
(BILINGUAL CANDIDATES ALSO NEEDED)
BDC Associate Requirements
As an Automotive BDC Representative, you must embody Sunset Automotive Group's stellar community reputation of honesty, integrity and superior customer service. We are looking forenthusiastic individuals who enjoy working in a fast paced environment where every day brings new challenges. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
The ideal BDC Representative will also have:
- Proven track record in BDC center or call center
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to establish rapport and build relationships to ensure repeat customers
- Strongmulti-tasking and organization skills
- Basic computer proficiency
- Verifiable work history
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Strong English skills
Sunset Automotive Group Benefits
In addition to a great pay plan, full-time BDC Associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid time off - 2 weeks after one year
- Company-paid training
- Employee discounts
- No state taxes!
If you are looking for a company where you will be appreciated and have opportunities to learn and advance, this is the place for you. Enjoy your job and the people you work with at Sunset Automotive Group!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro