Sunrun Kailua-Kona, HI
- Expired: June 24, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sunrun is the nation's leading home solar, battery storage, and energy services company. Our mission is to confront our planet's biggest challenge, climate change, by creating a planet run by the sun. This mission requires passion, determination and a diverse growing army of talented professionals. Explore joining our mission by connecting with Sunrun's Talent Network or submitting an application to this job today.
- Operate within and promotes a safety culture in all warehouse functions.
- Participate and contributes in Warehouse Operations team meeting and training events.
- Maintain an organized and standard setup of all warehouse inventory and equipment according to Warehouse Operations standards and best practice.
- Responsible for the safety and security of warehouse inventory and equipment
- Perform transactions in Oracle ERP for all material movement through the warehouse, including: receiving, stocking, and issuing
- Drive inventory accuracy and integrity through cycle counts and physical inventories
- Maintain auditable records and operate based on defined standards in the shipping and receiving of all warehouse materials
- Responsible for managing all material movement through the warehouse, the Warehouse Specialist operates the forklift to unload shipments, process receipts, and stock the shelves
- Operate as Material Specialist and collaborates with Branch Management to define and manage the Branch Stock Plan
- Coordinate with the Branch Leadership Team to develop the material delivery plan based on the project installation schedule
- On a daily basis pick, package, and deliver all materials to the Installation Team
- Responsible for delivery of material through restocking trucks, fulfilling Installer orders, and staging project materials in advance of construction start
- Work closely with the Service Team to manage all materials, documentation, and RMA processing for service and warranty projects
- In smaller branches the Warehouse Specialist may work in a dual role until volume can support specialization
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Must be twenty one years of age or older
- 3+ years of Warehouse Experience
- Initiative: Ability to think and take constructive action at work without being urged; skill and ability in taking the lead in forwarding new ideas or work methods
- Safety Orientation: Demonstrates awareness of company safety policies and procedures; includes ability to identify and report safety hazards, and the ability to encourage others to work safely
- Adaptability/Flexibility: Ability to change or adapt work practices, priorities, or procedures or to reschedule activities in response to changing conditions or multiple work demands
- Teamwork: Ability to work well with others in a group, cooperate with others, offer to help when needed, and foster a team climate within the group where members are committed to a common goal
- Problem Solving: Using a systematic and effective approach in analyzing information in order to come up with good business solutions to problems
- Knowing the Business: Maintain a high level of knowledge of warehouse operations, products, etc.
- Foundational Skills: Ability to understand written material and ability to write using correct spelling and punctuation; ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using fractions or decimals
- Special Requirements: Must have responsible work habits and pass any pre-employment drug screening and background check; also, forklift certified
Sunrun is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination and harassment of any kind. At Sunrun, we believe that empowering people and valuing their differences will help us create a planet run by the sun. That's why we strive to make solar inclusive. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion drives our ability to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. We do our best to make sure all people feel respected, supported and connected at work. That includes our support for members and allies of all underrepresented groups through our internal employee networks such as Sunrun Women's Network, Sunrun's Veterans Network ("Liberty"), Women in Tech, and Sunrun's LGBTQ affinity group.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Sunrun