Solar Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $90,000 to $140,000 Yearly
$4,250 New Rep Bonus (1)
Average Annual Compensation of First Year Sales Representatives - $90,000-$140,000
Average Annual Compensation of Sales Representatives in the top 10% - $390,000
Getting more out of your life and career starts now…
Sunrun Inc. (Nasdaq: RUN) is the nation’s leading home solar, battery storage, and energy services company. When you join Sunrun you'll have an opportunity to be a leader in one of the fastest growing industries. We are looking for self-driven and ambitious leaders who have the desire to create a greener planet, and who want to win at every level of their career.
- One of the most competitive compensation plans in the Industry
- Be part of a salesforce so elite we have a corporate sponsorship with Nike
- Leadership and Mentorship from top Veteran Solar leaders
- Earn Nike swag, prizes and qualify for non-monetary incentives such as amazing trips to prime destinations. Past New Hire trips have been to Miami/Florida Keys, Mexico, Caribbean. Top Producer trips have been Tahiti, New Zealand, Fiji, the Mediterranean.
What You’ll Do…..
- Manage a territory for the company with a population of around 10,000 people
- Become an expert in renewable energy and smart home products and their benefits to the consumer
- Help families save money through our consumer-focused sales practice
- Close contracts confidently with new homes and families while gaining outside business development expertise
- Interface with decision makers on a daily basis
- Participate in ongoing training camps focused on increasing your earning potential, team building and mentorship from our leaders
- Embark on a rewarding, challenging sales career with uncapped earning potential and “sky’s the limit” opportunity for leadership growth
(1)The New Rep Bonus, also referred to as the New Rep Commission or Combine Pay, is earned over the course of the sales representative’s first eight weeks of employment upon the completion of certain requirements and is not guaranteed.
(2)Because Sales Representatives are paid commissions based on their individual performance, individual earnings will vary. The Average Annualized Compensation of Active Sales Representatives is the average annualized sales commission earned by all Sunrun Sales Representatives between January 2021 and March 2021.
SunrunWhy Work Here?
We strive to foster an environment you can thrive in through our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Power your potential with the leading U.S. solar, storage and energy services company. Are you looking to position yourself in a high growth high impact career? The time for solar is now, and Sunrun's hiring!