Solar Sales Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our mission is simple – to Create a Planet run by the sun. We hire, build, and grow great teams, and Sunrun’s talent distinguishes us from all other companies. We are looking for passionate, solution-oriented individuals who have the courage to help customers change the way they power their lives. Join nearly 10,000 and growing Sunrunners on our mission to Create a Planet Run by the Sun!
The Field Sales Consultant effectively conducts sales presentations either in person or virtually for potential customers.
* Sources and develops self-generated leads and appointments with potential customers
* Conducts in-home sales presentations for potential customers
* Meets minimum required sales targets as set by the sales leadership
* Develops effective self-generation sales strategies
* Evaluates customers’ knowledge and needs, building productive long lasting relationships
* Accurately dispositions and reports on outcomes via our CRM tool
* Ensures a clean transition of post-sale activity to other teams by delivering complete customer information
* Provides an industry leading customer sales experience from initial contact through installation and after the customer's system is turned on
* Manages the pipeline of activity from prospect to install by following up with all leads and in-home consultations
* Prepares for appointments by building proposals, preparing for objections, and calling customers to confirm appointments
* Attends required trainings, and follow Sunrun Sales processes
* Maintains current knowledge of the latest Sunrun and industry developments by attending sales meetings, sales events, trainings, and industry events
* Engages in local proactive lead generation activities as defined by the metro market
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 1 year of sales experience
* For Field Sales Consultants selling in CA: a CSLB License (or application pending)
* For Field Sales Consultants selling in Non-CA territories: a sales license where required (or application pending)
* Proven track record of sales and/or lead generation experience
* In-home and/or solar sales experience preferred
* Must have home internet broadband access; 35 kbps bandwidth per workstation
* Proficient in Google Suite and CRM tools, Salesforce preferred
* Must be able to spend approximately 80% of work time traveling within your local market, although the time spent travelling may be far less as we continue to evaluate our virtual selling model and provide flexibility to our consultants
* Must be available to work nights, weekends, and some holidays
* Ability to communicate and partner cross-functionally to address customer needs.
* Ability to drive a vehicle during the normal course of business
* Must maintain a clean driving record with the ability to pass a driving background check
* Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license.
* Ability to drive to travel to and from customer locations
* Ability to get into and out of a vehicle multiple times per day
* May stand for an extended period of time while consulting with customers
SunrunWhy Work Here?
We strive to foster an environment you can thrive in through our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Power your potential with the leading U.S. solar, storage and energy services company. Are you looking to position yourself in a high growth high impact career? The time for solar is now, and Sunrun's hiring!
AddressBoca Raton, FL