Are you passionate about pursuing a career with purpose where performance and resilience are rewarded with uncapped incentives? Do you thrive in fast-paced, semi-autonomous roles? Do you enjoy informing customers about new and innovative solutions designed to save them money? If that’s you, we invite you to consider a rewarding career with Sunrun.
As a Retail Sales Advisor, you will be our Brand Ambassador and first point of contact for potential solar customers. With extensive sales, product and marketing training by Sunrun, you will gain the ability to educate potential customers about our services and schedule follow up in-home consultation appointments for the field sales team.
- Professionally represent Sunrun as an Ambassador of our vision
- Drive increased awareness of our residential solar options
- Qualify prospective customers for residential solar solutions
- Schedule in-home appointments with Sunrun field sales consultants
- Meet team and individual pre and post-sales goals
- Success in this role requires resilience, people skills, self-motivation and a passion for our mission to create a planet run by the sun
- Self-starter who is both mission and commission motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Access to reliable transportation in order to travel to local events and retailers
- Able to work on a retail optimized schedule (weekends, evenings and some holiday shifts)
- Prior customer facing, sales or field marketing related experience is a plus
Benefits Our Retail Sales Advisors Enjoy:
- Competitive hourly base pay plus uncapped commission
- Paid sales and marketing training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Benefit package including a matching 401K, Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Attractive paid time off and holiday pay
- Opportunity to work for a company that is changing the world for the better!
Sunrun is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination and harassment of any kind. At Sunrun, we believe that empowering people and valuing their differences will help us create a planet run by the sun. That’s why we strive to make solar inclusive. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion drives our ability to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. We do our best to make sure all people feel respected, supported and connected at work. That includes our support for members and allies of all underrepresented groups through our internal employee networks such as Sunrun Women’s Network, Sunrun’s Veterans Network (“Liberty”), Women in Tech, and Sunrun’s LGBTQ affinity group.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.