We are seeking a Remote Associate Direct Marketing Representative -Bilingual Spanish speaking preferred to join our team! You will be responsible for making outbound calls to leads through the company CRM, verify the information on the lead form and confirm the leads interest in speaking to solar companies in their area.
- Make outbound calls to leads through CRM and disposition lead based on outcome of the call
- Utilize the quality control script to verify and update the information on the lead form as needed
- Follow TCPA Compliance Policy on every call.
- Meet performance metrics defined by management, key metrics include; Calls/hour, Approves/hour and Conversion Rate
- Utilize company Skye and email for internal communications
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields (2 years)
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work 5 days a week, Saturday, Sunday and Monday required
- Must have and maintain high speed internet, 50MBPS level service or better (Proof required)
- Must have a quiet office space to make calls from
- Familiar using online software, email, Google docs and CRM (e.g. Salesforce) systems