Entry Level Sales Representative-3K Bonus
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sunrun Inc. (Nasdaq: RUN) is the nation's leading home solar, battery storage, and energy services company.
Can you envision yourself as a future-business leader? Sunrun Inc. is looking for the next top talent and is offering a first-class entrepreneurial-sales program to teach you how to succeed in business. If you want to master business while developing world-class communication, sales and management skills, this program is for you!
You will learn from the top leaders in the solar industry with the most advanced technology, training and support. Sunrun Inc. is sponsored by Nike and Lululemon, so you will be rewarded with their newest gear and accessories. Our culture is hands down the best where you will join a family that unites behind your success and growth.
You will be entering into a 9-month program where you will have the opportunity to acquire new sales and marketing skills while advancing in the nation's top solar company. We are looking for individuals who want to do something extraordinary and help accelerate the adoption of renewable energy. We need great people like you who can help us achieve our mission to live on a planet run by the sun!
- Join the nation's largest solar company
- Be part of an elite-entrepreneurial sales program sponsored by Nike and Lululemon
- Family culture that unites behind your success and growth
- One of the most competitive compensation plans in the industry (Avg. Rep. earning $79,000 - $159,000 annually)
- Leadership and Professional Development from the top solar-veterans in the country
- Incentives and non-monetary rewards such as luxury vacations for performance
- Participate in ongoing training camps with a focus on team building and mentorship
- Become an expert in renewable energy and their benefits for homeowners
- Communicate with customers and generate interest in solar
- Help families save money through our consumer-focused sales practice
- Be professional and courteous while educating homeowners
- Represent Sunrun and its brand with integrity
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must possess strong desire to set and achieve goals
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be self-driven & highly motivated
- Must be able to work Tuesday through Saturday ( 7 Hours per Day)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a Pre-Employment Background Check
- Applicants must be 18 years old or older
- Bilingual abilities a plus
- Must have cell phone with data and internet
(1) The New Rep Bonus, also referred to as the New Rep Commission or Combine Pay, is earned over the course of the sales representative's first eight weeks of employment upon the completion of certain requirements, not guaranteed.
(2) Because Sales Representatives are paid commission based on their individual performance, individual earnings will vary. The Average Annualized Compensation of Active Sales Representatives is the average annualized sales commission earned by all Sunrun Sales Representatives who created 12 or more accounts that reached permits between 9/1/2018 and 9/30/2019.
Sunrun Solar provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time Commission Only
Pay: $79,000.00 - $259,000.00 per year
SunrunWhy Work Here?
We strive to foster an environment you can thrive in through our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Power your potential with the leading U.S. solar, storage and energy services company. Are you looking to position yourself in a high growth high impact career? The time for solar is now, and Sunrun's hiring!