Are you looking for a job or are you looking for a career? At Sunroc, we value people! Sunroc helps our team members grow and achieve their career goals! If you are looking for a place to start your career, Sunroc has endless opportunities to learn, succeed and advance.
First off, we need to mention this: we are proud to offer industry-leading benefits to all of our full-time team members! This includes exceptional medical, dental, PTO, paid holidays, vision, profit sharing, 401K, weekly paychecks and much, much more.
The pipelayer position is critical as we work to build better communities. Here are some of the things you will do:
- Align and position pipes to prepare them for sealing.
- Check slopes for conformance to requirements, using instruments such as lasers, grade rods, or transit levels.
- Connect pipe pieces and seal joints, cover pipes with earth or other materials, cut pipes to required lengths.
- Dig trenches to required depths.
- Read, identify, and understand blueprints related to all above and below ground utilities.
- Grade or level trench bases, using tamping machines or other hand tools.
We want our equipment operators to grow with us and are excited to give you opportunities to grow your skill level and try new things. Additionally, we're looking for:
- Extensive knowledge of water, sewer and storm drain systems as well as dry utilities and other civil related projects.
- Solid knowledge of pipe laying methods, practices, and procedures.
- At least 1-year pipelaying experience with underground utilities or a similar field.
- Strong work ethic.
- Someone who likes working outdoors.
- The ability to bend, lift, and other physical activities.
You'll need to show your eligibility to work in U.S. Sound interesting? We look forward to reviewing your application!
Sunroc is a drug free workplace. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Sunroc Corp.Idaho Falls, ID
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.